top of page
Dog Walking Operations Policy
1. Please make sure to pay for the walks that week by the end of the week (Sunday). If you are late, there will be an additional $10 late fee added.
2. Personal checks are a permitted form of payment, but if your check bounces you will be charged an additional $35.00 fee.
3. Please make sure to text or call before 8am the day of a scheduled walk if you need to cancel, or you will be charged for a walk. If there is a holiday, please let us know in at least one day in advance.
4. Please note that there is a higher cost for a walk if your dog is also being be trained on the walk.
5. If you are signed up for obedience training (facility or home) you cannot move any funds to walking, as they are separate services.
6. If you are sick, please let us know so we can wear more protection when coming into your home so we don’t get sick. If you have covid or the flu you must cancel.
7. Please make sure to leave out the proper walking attire for your dog.
8. If there are key pad changes, please let us know. Also if you have a key to please leave it or provide us with a spare. If you don't and we can't get in, you will still be charged for the walk.
9. Walk times could fluctuate due to the weather for the safety of both the person and dog.
10. Please keep us posted on any medical conditions or medication that the dog is on so we can ensure we handle your dog with proper care.
bottom of page