top of page
Jezzie Paws Dog Training
Dog Walking Operations Policy
1. Please make sure to pay me for the walks that week by the end of the week (Sunday). If you are late, there will be an additional $10 late fee added.
2. Personal checks are a permitted form of payment, but if your check bounces you will be charged an additional $35.00 fee.
3. Please make sure to text or call me before 8am the day of a scheduled walk if you need to cancel, or you will be charged for a walk. If there is a holiday, please let me know in at least one day in advance.
4. Please note that there is a higher cost for a walk if your dog is also being be trained on the walk.
5. If you are signed up for obedience training (facility or home) you cannot move any funds to walking, as they are separate services.
6. If you are sick, please let me know so I can wear more protection when coming into your home so I don’t get sick. If you have covid or the flu you must cancel.
7. Please make sure to leave out the proper walking attire for your dog.
8. If there are key pad changes, please let me know. Also if you have a key to please leave it or provide me with a spare. If you don't and I can't get in, you will still be charged for the walk.
9. Walk times could fluctuate due to the weather for the safety of both the person and dog.
10. Please keep me posted on any medical conditions or medication that the dog is on so I can ensure I handle your dog with proper care.
bottom of page